Friday, April 11, 2008

Mall-landia - Dasmariñas


Photo taken at 12:09


Here's the thing! I was going to SM Dasma this noon to buy something for Choan's Birthday Party(My Niece Happy Birthday Choan). As I went to the terminal, I catch a glimpse of it. What a coincidence! I brought my camera I'll feature thebeautiful facade of SM Here. Then as I shot two snaps on my camera, the guard went whistling and screaming! I Wonder Why? Just to find out that he was heading to me! Waaaah! What did I do! He asked me what was the shots for! I said " Sa Blog ko lang po..." The his faced went from mad to puzzled. He paused for a while thinking I guess what blog is. 


Then he just said. Just delete it now! So I showed him that I did and went away. Wow! What an extraordinary Experience isn't it? Well, I guess Photo Blogging experience has begun for me this day. Wow! Hahaha So I just went to Robinson to ride the jeepney and tried to take a shot or two of the Robinson's Sign Totem. Well, this is just what I got.

By the way, Dasma is my second home. I go to school there at De La Salle University - Dasmariñas and am loving it! Several Malls are there like SM, Robinson's and Walter Mart. Well, I just hope for the best for that guard and I think his doing his job well! But to be honest, I went ashamed for myself those times earlier. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson