Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lines! Lines!

May 21, 2008

Photo Shot at 15:32

Lines! Lines! Lots of Cables above the sides of the streets! What are these? These are common electric Cables here in Cavite and probably in the whole country. Unlike in other western countries that Lines are connected underground.

Here in the Philippines, we use 220 voltage that's why I grew up being very cautious about pluging things up. Because once when I was a kid, I plugged my aunt's television set that was bought abroad not knowing it was 110, then suddenly, booom! something exploded. I wonder what! As I looked behind the TV, smokes are smuldering out the big hole! Never knew the impact would be that strong!

So whenever our loved ones from the USA sends us most things and gadgets, we always have lots of transformers available in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson