Friday, October 24, 2008

A Rainbow Highway I Have found!

October 24, 2008

Photo Shot at 16:40

Well according to the Judy Garland's song, "When all the clouds darken up the skyway, there's a rainbow highway to be found." The sky was not that dark but it was really a wonderful sight earlier while I was biking along the town proper. I saw two rainbows that resemble a road up to the sky! The other one was quite hazy but I hope you could see it.

There has been no photo manipulations expect the frame and the watermark. Hope you'd like this. I have shot this accidentally, thanks to my camera phone.

Tomorrow will be the day that me and my four other high school pals will be going to Corregidor Island. Please pray that we would have a safe trip and that the weather would be as clear as it was today. Though it is still part of Cavite, we need to ride an hour and a quarter long ferry ride from Manila to get there. Hope everyhting would be fun because I have never riden a ferry before. I guess the first and last one was when I was still a kid on San Diego.

This is actually a part of Skywatch Friday so I really insist yoou all to visit posts that features our sky above! Just click on the link and Enjoy your trip around the globe! http://skyley.blogspot.com/

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! and I pray a hedge of protection around you and your friends as you travel in the name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely photo. Have a safe trip and a very happy outing with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wOw! I couldn't remember kung kelan ako huling nakakita ng rainbow! nice capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo. Rainbows are so seldon seen around here in all their glory. Nice shot. Happy SWF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice capture of the twin rainbow! Viva la cellphone cam! =)

    Have a safe trip Steven! =) Be sure to take lots of photos! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't seen a rainbow for a long time. . i almost forget how it looks like. . hehehe

    thank you! now at least i remember:D and not just one! but (twice)two!

    good luck to your trip:-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice shot. I always look forward to seeing what your weekly entry because I know I never get disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky to have been able to capture two rainbows. The area looks very nice, green and rural.
    I think your header is very beautiful. It is always great to see beautiful places in different countries. The Philippines must be a wonderful botanical world. Have a great outing, enjoy and my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great day on your Island visit & ferry ride. What a lovely rainbow shot & no matter where you may be in the world remember Judy's (Dorothy's) words "There's no place like home, There's no place like home" and don't forget to click your heels....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant catch. ainbows don't always look so good, but this is a visual treat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shot, Steven! Enjoy the ferry and the whole trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing shot. How lucky to get a double rainbow. I rarely see one. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool photo. It does look like a highway in the sky! Enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a beautiful highway to the heavens, with two lanes!

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson