Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Stacked!

October 7, 2006

Photo Shot last Saturday at 12:12 in the afternoon

Well, these are plastic pots, containers, condiment placers, whatever use you may think of it! But the thing is it's price! You'd get 4 mini plastic pots with caps and a tray that hands it for just 150 pesos! Thats roughly 3 $US or 2.10€! Plus it's quality, it would last for about 5 to 10 years guaranteed because we do have plates and bowls of the same material!

Fiestas really mean cheap products too! So if ever you plan a visit to the Philippines, make sure you come to a fiesta and experience the joy, sights, sounds and the cheap prices and bring home things that you could cherish forever as you fly back to your homeland!

16 comments:

Ivar Ivrig said...

Cute and colorful pots. Beautiful photo :-)

valeria said...

Lovely pots, I'd buy them, sure!
I have browsed your blog, I like it a lot, you are so enthusiast and you like to describe things thoroughly, I appreciate it, especially as you are 18 years old! Good job!!
Thank you for visiting my Verona Daily Photo! The urchin-like fruit is just the chestnut "dress"! They come like that on the tree. I am sorry I didn't explain on the post, I just didn't realize that chestnut trees don't grow everywhere!

Jez said...

Cute little pots!
Hmm.. I wonder why my ate (who resides in cavite) have never shown me stuff like these.

paperdoll said...

san meron nyan? hindi co pa naririnig yan. . balak co sana kumain jan. . lilibre pa kita:D

Hilda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
paperdoll said...

hahaha. . salamat din sa pag dalaw. .
oo. . ung mga loco jan sa dasma naglipana narin d2 sa imus. . hahaha. .


sa uulitin;)

hadeveyra said...

Hm.. I wouldn't want to get near those. If you break, you pay.. right?

Steven (Cavite DP) said...

hadeveyra - jajajaja Yup! Your correct! But these are made of plastic with MELAMIN I guess jajajajaja So it's quite durable but for someone like me whose clumsy, A zoom lens would be appropriate jajaja

Vicky said...

wow ha!

I never saw it on tiangge or dun sa mga stalls sa may tabi ng simbahan!

anyway, nice shots! :)

.::. Vanny .:. said...

nice! galing mo tlga kumuha ng pics.. :)

simple but captivating. ;)

Tony said...

They are beautifully coloured pots & a great photo too

Steven (Cavite DP) said...

vicky - thanks! doon po sa may peryaan noong araw ng fiesta^^

vanny - Thank you so much! It really means a lot! Grabe even ang tagal ko ng nagboblog, every compliment, I still love hearing them. Thanks so much Ms. Vanny!

Tony - Thanks! They are indeed^^

Saretta said...

What a lovely colorful photo! I thought they were ceramic, not plastic!

Mo said...

Great photo of the pots.

Layrayski said...

nice photo of those colorful pots Steven! It gave me an idea-- christmas is fast approaching, ye? hehehe

babooshka said...

They are so pretty