Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Upright! A Century and Beyond


Photo Shot at Exactly 17:17

I Always wanted to feature the Flagpole In front of our Municipal hall, I just can't find a good shot of the Flag and I always end up going to other places! But here it is! The Glory of our Motherland, the Philippine Flag, was made overseas, Hong Kong to be exact, on times of war with Spain lead by Marcela Agoncillio.

But, some of us usually disregard the Importance of having a nation with a flag that represents it. Being in-love with geography, You can flash all the Flags of the world through my face and I'll spill out the name of the country it represents. But for me, every time I see the Philippine flag, I feel something, deep inside, Pride as a Filipino! A Filipino, best in the world (TRULY, NO BIAS) So we must all be proud of it! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson