Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I can see it already! I'm nearly there!

June 10, 2008

Photo Shot at 16:15

This is the Cavite sky just before dusk came in. The sun is all covered by clouds but still, you can see it. While in the earlier afternoon, the sky was so clear and the weather was so fine! So fine that the sun nearly burnt my skin into flames!

Tomorrow, Third College year for me is about to begin! Though I have one of the worst schedules I have received, but it doesn't bug me that much. I can see my dreams from here! Just two years remaining. The time I've spent since I set foot on the University grounds till now! I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I hope that our building would be air-conditioned by tomorrow because the heat really bugs us! Even my classmates that usually takes down notes and lectures, forget about doing it and just flapping their fans just to keep the sweat from bursting! Just like the sun on the photo, though not yet clear, I do have faith that in time and effort, I can see clear skies that I've been longing for!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your first day back at school goes well for you. Congratulations for taking a long view and seeing opportunity on your horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! nice timing to have that shot. it reminds us of where we're heading. hehehe... i suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear of your new beginning, and I hope the air-conditioning works at school.

    It looks like you're due to update your sidebar profile too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson