Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back Again

Photo shot at 14:52

Back again- to the sunny City of Cavite! Well, it was a very hot experience but not as hot since the last time I've been there just this last week! It was quite cloudy when it was about 4 in the afternoon. While I was biking here in town, I even got wet by the rain that suddenly pour while I was on road! It was avery tough day because after our Lumber closed at about 5 pm, We went to SM Dasmariñas to pay some bills!

Back again- to the old times. As you can see in the photo the roads and the schools that lined up where very old times but all I can say is that this picture doesn't even match the feeling whenever I go strolling around the City because everything is old and preserved which make the city a very lovely place to go around!

No comments: