Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back Again


Photo shot at 14:52

Back again- to the sunny City of Cavite! Well, it was a very hot experience but not as hot since the last time I've been there just this last week! It was quite cloudy when it was about 4 in the afternoon. While I was biking here in town, I even got wet by the rain that suddenly pour while I was on road! It was a very tough day because after our Lumber closed at about 5 pm, We went to SM Dasmariñas to pay some bills!

Back again- to the old times. As you can see in the photo the roads and the schools that lined up where very old times but all I can say is that this picture doesn't even match the feeling whenever I go strolling around the City because everything is old and preserved which make the city a very lovely place to go around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson