Thursday, May 08, 2008

Foggy Perspective

May 8, 2008

Photo Shot at 18:15

Well After we went to church at Trece, Cavite, We went to Tagaytay for Dinner! Well Cavite is really full of variety not just in cuisine, culture, people but in climate also! Tagaytay has a yearly average of 22 degrees Celsius at night (That's way cold here in the Philippines)

I ate Spaghetti Bolognese and Grilled Chicken with mushroom and Swiss Cheese! It was muy sabroso! Before we went to the restaurant, it serves Mediterranean Food and the owner was really kind and even went to our table for welcoming us, I was amazed as I went down the car with the very colorful foggy sky! I just don't know but it really captivated my senses!

By the way, I also want to thank all the City Daily Photo Bloggers for welcoming me to your world! I really am so delighted and touched by your overwhelming kindness! In exchange, I have made a list of 'Friendly Daily Photos' links so that I may have, and even my visitors, easy links to your pages! God Bless us all and tomorrow I will be going to school to enroll for my third year! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson