Tuesday, June 03, 2008

After a Tiring Day

DSC05480

Photo Shot at 17:50 while on the van

The photo is, again, a sunset, from the coasts of Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite. It was a stunning sunset and is very adorable to us who are tired from a very happy trip!

It was one of the best days of my life since High School! Because being the Senior Class President of my High School Batch, I always ask my classmates to come to our annual outing. but then I always fail to gather most of them so I always end up being pissed of by them. So one of my friends told me to stop forcing them and just go with those who want to! So me, together with five loyal High School Pals invaded Manila! We've been to the newly opened Manila Ocean Park, Luneta and SM Mall of Asia! it was a very very Enjoyed Day and very very tiring! I even end up wounding my soles due to my bad sandals! But all in all, I can say, though we may be few, it can still be one of the best experiences!

By the way, tomorrow, I'm turning Eighteen! So from the bottom of my Heart, Thank you so much for your support! May you still continue Cavite Daily Photo in the coming days, months and hopefully Years! God Bless us all!

7 comments:

  1. Good photo. Glad you had a nice trip.

    I hope you are going to share some birthday cake with us tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dong - opo kuya! kahit hindi pa tapos yung MOP, ang ganda! Parang nasa loob ka ng TV jajaja

    marley - jaja I do hope so too. later I guess I'll have one. i hope someone would give me^^

    bergson - Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it is already Wednesday when I'm typing this, I hope you are enjoying a fabulously fun 18th birthday! Best wishes to you from Nashville, Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks parisian heart! That really meant a lot! I always say this but it's true! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful image and glad you enjouyed the trip.

    I have been very busy with the motorbikes, so my comments are going to be a bit behind. Still enjoying your blog, and glad to see others are too.

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson