Monday, February 22, 2010

General Trias to the Rescue

February 22, 2010

Today, I will be featuring a very important subject for me. This is the Rescue II Truck of the Municipality of General Trias, of course, Cavite. The man in front of the Truck is nobody else but my Dad. He has been working for the Municipal Government's Rescue Team for almost 5 years now. It is a very busy Job because you always have to be alert 24/7 and almost everyday, He is in charge of streetlight checking and repair and other tasks which requires the Rescue Truck.

On my free days, I also come with him to his Rove around the Municipality and help whatever I can do. When I do, I usually bring my Camera because it is a very good Photo Opportunity of course, we'll never know what great things we'll e seeing worth shooting! But in case of emergency, I always have my Camera Phone to the RESCUE!

I am very proud of my Father! He is a very great guy and of big help not just to us, his Family, but to the whole Municipality as well.

6 comments:

  1. Cool pose and cool outfit hehehe. Love the shoes of your Dad.

    Mahirap ang trabaho nya though nakakatuwa rin yang ganyan kasi nakakalibot ka and of course para sa ating mahilig magpicture, maganda talagang sumama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my Converse Grabe He used it for work one time so ayun, Kanya nalang yan! jejeje

    That is Oh so True! Enjoy po talaga sumama Misalyn :D

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice tribute to your father, Steven.

    «Louis» salutes him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louis - Awww Thank you so much Louis! I'm very happy you liked my post! My father will be delighted :D

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is also a good time to spend with your dad and he gets to know his son better and you get to know your dad better. It makes for a great relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abe - that is true! I love spending time with my Dad. He's just so wise. I always get inspired with his stories and his lessons he tells me everytime. Though of course, not all of the time he's in the mood, I just give patience and just think that maybe he just had a bad day :)

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson