Friday, August 12, 2011

Skywatch Friday: Open Canal

August 12, 2011 - Skywatch Friday
A Sunny sky at the Open Canal Road greets us all a warm Good Morning!
The Open Canal road stretches from Pasong Camachile in General Trias, passing through Imus and ends in Molino in Bacoor. Since this road was opened to vehicles, it has been a big cut to the travel time for Cavitenos in the Heart of the Province, going to the Dasmariñas City Area, Imus, Bacoor and Muntinlupa City in Manila.
In times of Long Heated summers, the Canal at the left part of the Photo is dry and grasses grow in it. But in rainy days, the Canals fill up and a slow current brings the Water to the Agricultural Areas of Cavite such as Imus, General Trias and Tanza.
This is a Skywatch Friday Entry and just one of the hundreds of shots from around the world! To witness other spectacular views of the Sky, Just click on the Image Link Below.

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful picture of an interesting place. Thanks, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SandyCarlson - Thank you so much Sandy! That was actually taken while I'm at the back of a Tricycle to School!

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo, but those Camella streamers are really scaring me. a few years from now, i think those ricefields will become one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymus - I Completely agree! Everytime I pass by thesew fields, I always kind of tell myself as I look at the fields, "Goodbye, Goodbye Soon" Sad Reality :( I just hope not so soon :(

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson