Tuesday, October 04, 2011

General Trias Town Fiesta

October 4, 2011

Photo above features one of General Trias' Prime Bands, the Saint Francis Band.  October 4th is the day, the people of General Trias has all been waiting for every year but this year is extra special. 

Today marks the Birth of Saint Francis of Assisi, my beloved Hometown's Patron Saint. Every year, there are celebrations and feasts in every house on the Town's Poblacion.  But as I have told earlier, this year was extra special because of the Grand Pasayo, Twelve Bands representing the Twelve Barangays in the Town Central or Poblacion Area from different parts of the Province. These bands all paraded and marched along the streets of the town in their beautiful flags and costumes complete with their Band Majors and Majorettes. 

I always loved watching these Band Parades since it gives me so much joy, not just for me but for my fellow Caviteños as well.

6 comments:

  1. Everybody like a parade and marching bands and flag twirling girls! Nice snap, Steven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leif - Thanks Leif! That's true! i Loooove Bands! :D

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello steven. pwede huminge ng permiso na pagrab ako ng pics nyang nasa blog entry mo... lalagay ko sa blog ko... kita kasi ako sa picture eh na nagvivideo.... (yung nakayellow) hope ok lang..

    pleaseeeee....... :)

    thanks in advance and more power...

    ReplyDelete
  4. egG - Sure! It will be my pleasure :) Kababayan pala kita! Belated Happy Fiesta! :D

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson