Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beginnings

(Photo previously uploaded on the now defunct Multiply Site)

Photo Shot at 17:54 

Well I saw the sunset and it was so beautiful! So i decided to go upstairs to our rooftop and take a shoot of it! Well, I really like going to our rooftop! It's so peaceful and Calm and you can do lot of things! While I was shooting, my mom went there too to gather up and harvest the Sampaguita on the shrubs! 

Well, the photo above is a mango sprout or flower under the sunset sky! Why is the Title Beginnings? First of all its about the mango sprout! Beginning a journey of fruitfulness. And, Let me share you what I have read once on an Internet Site: "Sunsets are not endings. If you have enough faith they are beginnings" Well it's very inspiring indeed! If you believe that there is still tomorrow, Sunset's are just beginnings for a new Day ahead! God Bless all of you and Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson