Monday, April 28, 2008

Cavite Provincial Capitol


Photo Shot at Sunny 11:02

If ever you've read my post yesterday, I told you guys that I'm praying to have a good shot for this day? Well, I did have one! together with my friend RJ and Cousin Judy, we went to Trece Martirez City. It's just beside General Trias but to get there, you need two long uhm, very long jeepney rides to get there because General Trias, as I can say, is the Longest, not the biggest, Town in Cavite spreading approximately 45 km from end to end. So as we got there, I took shots of the Church, the plaza and the buildings. But then as we continued walking, (belive me, it's very hot those times) We end up being on a carless road. And as we looked to our left, we find our mouths left open in awe.

For a Caviteño that hasn't been to the Provincial Capitol, the thing I described about the mouth thing is what you will feel whenever you've been there for the first time. The surrounding was so clean! It even reminded me about the Blue House in Korea as I have seen it in Korean Dramas. Wow to those Caviteños, and even those who are not, May I mind to tell you to visit there even outside. I know it's not any tourist spot but it is really a wonderful experience being there!

P.S. Just this past week, alot of my contacts have been telling me I take good shots, well you just all don't know how overwhelmed and truly touched I am reading those compliments! So from the bottom of my heart, to all of you guys, I can't think of any other way but shouting a very BIG Thank you very much to all the head-ups and supports! I hope I can continue serving you all with great Photos of Cavite taken Daily, served on the same day! God bLess you all and Thanks again!
Steven Que

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson