Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gloomy Thursday

September 11, 2008

Photo Shot at 17:58

As gloomy as I was looking down the jeepney, looking at the fast lines along the rough road as I went home from the university. We were dismissed early (due to a concert that was held but we haven't attended) and everyone was delighted by it rather than going home again by 7 pm.

While Typhoon Marce trudges her way out of the country very slowly, the mood around Cavite sure is a bit gloomy. But actually, I am not. I love rain. I know I tend to be very different at some things but I'm sure some of you guys love the rain too. It just makes you feel relaxed and also everything around you is in low profile. A very good way to spend a break.

And also, i would like to great my classmate, Wally Zaide, for his 19 Birthday today! Happy Birthday Wally! Together with his birthday, may we all commemorate and pray for the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attack.

8 comments:

  1. I took a while to understand the picture and then I said ''OMG that's so obvious!!''... lol! I love these kind of captures and I think that is a very good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice Seven! Medyo na-trigger nga lang ang motion sickness ko! Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another well put together post. The weather is so violent in some places.Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at first look i cant imagine what part of the jeepney is in this shot. but looking at it again, gave me the right picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's me again! Thank you so much for your nice comment on my travel blog! I really appreciated it!
    I think the Philippines must be a great country that I hope to visit someday! The thing is there are so many beautiful places in this world and we can't be at the same time in all of them... Things have to be done little by little... :-)
    Yes, I've visited Santorini and I will post some pictures of Greece one of this days.
    Wish you were more regular on your blog because I enjoy your pictures a lot! They are really great!
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steven, I like this image very much. The drama of the light stream against the dark foreboding sky is wonderful. Then the primary colors in the heavy lower right. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson