Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Very Long Weekend

September 29, 2009

Photo Shot Before going home around 5:30

First of All thank you so much to Miss Kathleen Lumandas for lending me her camera on this accidental shot. Accidental because we only saw it before going home with a big crowd of students around it. We were wondering what the fuzz is all about but then we read it saying that there will be no Classes till the 3rd of October due to the typhoon. It was quite soothing because we got the week for rest and postponements of our requirements but we dearly hope that the two coming storms will not be as harsh as typhoon Ondoy.

Let us all pray for the victims of Ondoy here in The Philippines and on Vietnam.


Check out my Personal Blog for my story on this Announcement: http://justme-nothingelse.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Steven!
    First of all let me tell you how sorry I am about the catastrophe that hit your country. I am truly shocked!
    It was really nice hearing from you again and now I want to congratulate you on your studies.
    Cheers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JM - Thank you very much. I never thought that it would really struck us especially in the Capital, Manila. Until now there are still hundreds of thousands on Evacuation Centres. I hope everyhtings going to turn out Ok. Thanks!

    And Thank you again for your greeting! Cheers!!!

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson