Monday, October 17, 2011

All Time Favorites

October 17, 2011

Bicol Express (Left) and Kaldereta (Right) are just some of the All Time Pinoy Favorites in every Table.

Bicol Express is made up of thin slices of pork cooked over a creamy sauce of coconut milk and ginger with all kind of spices that gives it the great combination of creamy and tangy. Then you have the Kaldereta which is traditionally Prepared with chunks of Goat Meat, but most of the time due to less availability of goat meat, beef and pork is being used. But this one is made up of Fresh Goat Meat cooked over a spicy chili and tomato sauce with chunks of carrots and potatoes.

I am such a Foodie and I do love taking shots of foods I prepare or enjoy eating. Stay tuned for more Caviteño dishes that I will be sharing with the world.

6 comments:

  1. Leif - You;re just in time Leif! :) Help yourself with these creamy delights :D

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this looks yummy, Steven! I love asian food, actually I had dinner with friends at a Thai restaurant yesterday. And my mouth is watering now because of your shot! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. JM - Thank you so much JM! I Love Asian Food too! It's full of so much Spices! Thai Food!!! I suddenly remembered eating Pad Thai on the Streets of Bangkok last March! It was AMAZING! Thanks so much JM!

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na-miss ko bigla ang Bicol express sa Cam. Norte. Tama bang napadaan ako ngayon dito? Hahahaha! Kailangan ko tuloy magluto :))

    Nice shot Steven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misalyn - Waaa Thank you so much Misalyn! So late for me to reply! Kakadating dating ko lang po from Iloilo eh hehehe Great Timing kasi po later, I'll be cooking Bicol Express as well with a Kilo of Siling Labuyo (exaggerating) hahaha

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson