Sunday, April 19, 2020

Be the Best Full-Bloomed Flower - Guest Post Sunday

Way of the Cross Cemetery, General Trias

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still you hear me when I'm calling
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling
And you've told me who I am
I am yours..

Are the lines familiar?

Yes, you're right! These are from the song WHO AM I by Casting Crowns.

This is one of the most inspirational songs that have been written. During trying times like this pandemic, listening to music of hope & faith can surely wash away the anxiety and fear from each of us. It will help us realize our purpose in life.

We as humans are like flowers that will sprout and wither on the ground. We will be tested by the elements of this world - may it be visible or not. But remember that our faith should be greater than our fear. Pray and believe that God will save us from this invisible enemy- COVID-19. Let us be reminded that God is always and forever will be with us throughout this battle.

Before we fade, we must be the best full-bloomed flower that we can. Share happiness and hope to those who are in need. Surely, the Earth will be a Garden of Life.

F. C. Luneta
General Trias, Cavite
Ferdie Ray lives in General Trias with his mother and his two younger brothers. He is passionate about the things he like especially food - From preparation to dining!

***
Cavite Daily Photo is inviting Caviteño authors who would like to share their stories and experiences about life and living in the province we call home, Cavite! If you are interested to write and share your best photo, email me at stevensonque@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful words Ferdie Ray, and so true. We are all different flowers, we each have a different life to lead, yet we all face the same elements/weather together. When we fade in this life is when we will bloom in our next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Margaret and I showed your comment to my friend Ferdie Ray and he says thank you! That is so beautiful what you said about being different flowers! That is very true but just as you said we also live in the same elements and battle same conditions. I love it Margaret!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Muito Obrigado meu amigo Francisco!

      Have a great new week ahead my friend!

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely post -- with a great deal of food for thought. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeanie and I myself have learned a lot from Ferdie Ray's insights and lessons :)

      Delete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson