Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fireworks

June 14, 2011 - Fireworks


Photo Shot during the Closing Ceremony of the Hijas de Maria.

Nowadays, in every major celebration or Parties here in Cavite, Fireworks are always displayed on the dark night skies not like before, we can only see these fountain of lights during the New Year's Eve Celebrations. It also becomes a good status symbol for people of higher classes on how many Fireworks they can light up on various celebrations.

Also today, I would like to take the opportunity to shout to the world and greet my Cousin and my Best Friend Ate Judy Lozares who is celebrating her 22nd Birthday Today! We both Love Fireworks so together with my featured photo, Here is my Birthday Message:

"To Ate, I will always be here for you and we will never part no matter what! Thank you so much for being there for me and being proud in all my accomplishments and successes just as much as I am with you! I am very happy that you also enjoy my Passion for Travel and that you are my favorite travel Buddy! We may not have the powers to fly to Korea, Greece, Italy, France or Spain and a lot more places just like how we dream of but I am sharing all my dreams of it with you! May you have many more Birthdays to come Ate and God Bless you!"

Today marks the First day of classes on my School DLSU-Dasmariñas! God Bless to all the Students and Teachers like me! Back to School!

7 comments:

  1. It's very nice of you to show fireworks on my birthday! June 14 is also America's "Flag Day!"
    Thanks for your birthday greetings
    : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leif - You're very much Welcome Leif! Happy Happy Birthday to you! and Happy Flag Day to the Americans :)

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Judy!

    I hope you have a good school year, Steven — with polite and smart students! :)

    Oh, and the fireworks are wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda!!! I swear I missed you a lot :) Thank you so so much! I had a GREAT First Day at school. Met 2 sets of my new students and I have to say they are all nice :)

    Thank you so much! Hope to see you again here soon! God Bless and Have a great rest of the week :D

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fireworks, Love the picture! Happy Birthday for your friend Judy and lights for all
    Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Léia - Thank you so much Léia! I hope I can see you again here soon! God Bless you and more power to you and Cezar :D

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steven, this shot is absolutely gorgeous! Great work. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson