Monday, August 01, 2011

August Theme Day: Postcard Worthy

August 1, 2011


Photo above features the Magnificent Altar of the Saint Francis of Assisi Parish at General Trias, Cavite

I chose this photo to feature for this Theme Day, Postcard Worthy, since as a Caviteño, I can say that Churches are truly the most beautiful and historical sites that are still seen and at full function. It is a very good Symbol of Cavite and the Hispanic Culture of the Philippines which is absolutely, Postcard Worthy!

This is my first Theme Day after a very long time and I am very happy and proud that I finally had the chance that Cavite Daily Photo joined again this time. And together with all other Theme Day Photos around the Globe, you can check them all out and have your own Postcard Collection by clicking the following link: Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

And also, I would like to take the Opportunity to thank each and every Blogger Follower and Facebook Liker of Cavite Daily Photo! You are all the reason why this Blog is still pushing through and proudly sharing the sights all around Cavite! I hope your support will never unwaver as I continue to bring you all Cavite in the comforts of your Screens.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Very postcard worthy! I love that ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara - Thank you so much Cara! I'm really Glad you loved the Handpainted ceiling! I will be featuring it as well sometime soon! Thank you so much! and Hello Australia :)

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's gorgeous! must be so inspiring to attend church there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya - That is very true! Especially During the Lent and Advent Seasons when all the dramatic lighting are installed, Truly Amazing! thank you so much :)

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should feature the painting on the ceiling next time! :) I believe it is painted by Mr. Maclang, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I like! kilalang kilala ko to. maipagmamalaki ng mga Gentriseño. pati na ang simbahan natin mismo. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caren - Huwaaaa! Thak you so much My Dear! Grabe nakakaproud nuh! I will I will! Stay tuned for it :)

    Kuya Seven^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vic - Thank you so much Miss Vicky! I feel the same way as well! Nakakaproud Sobra! Our church is just simply the Most Beautiful hahaha others may Call me Biased pero that's really how I feel!

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson