Saturday, October 01, 2011

No To Mining In Palawan

No To Mining In Palawan


This is me and my dad two years ago along the entrance to the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River in Palawan, the Most Beutiful Place I have ever been to!

I was never fond of posting Non-Cavite Photos and Stories here at Cavite Daily Photo but I really really feel I should do this. Palawan has been famous around the world through its Natural Beauty and its ecosystem that is truly one of the richest around the world. Even the Natural Wonders of the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, is located on it's heart, and the colorful Tubbataha Reef spreads across the waters of the Island Province.

But today, all these wonderful sights and sounds are in the grieve danger of being just a was. Something that will just be on Photos and Videos, something good that will just be a memory, because of the threat of Mining. Mining that damages all the beautiful mountains, poisons its waters, and kills its people. But it is never too late if we work altogether to stop these greedy monsters from exploiting these natural treasures.

I have never in my life seen such green mountains, towering limestone karsts, beautiful smiles and the Freshest Seafood since being in Palawan. I just hope ou can all help me, help Palawan, Help ourselves to Save Palawan! To the Filipinos who will be directly harmed if we don't unite ourselves to save our country from thorough devastation, This is our chance, let our voices be heard! And to all our brothers and Sisters from all Nations, Palawan is just waiting for all of you to be seen and discovered. You can help us save the Province and you can help yourselves by doing a favor to save something you should visit and see with your eyes!

NO TO MINING IN PALAWAN!

Visit the Site and see the ways how you can help stop this Threat at http://no2mininginpalawan.com

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool place to hang out and enjoy a small picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abe - That's true Abe! With the Sea Breeze along, It's really a great spot for a picnic! Thanks Abe! I just wish that the mining would stop so everyone can enjoy these beautiful view :)

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a place, Steven! Now I envy you! :-) This reminds me so much of the lime stone rocks at the Krabi region (Andaman Sea) in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Welcome to Cavite Daily Photo! Thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten up my day and my province as well! Your comments are truly appreciated and it is what keeps this blog going on!

Stevenson